If you eat at the right time and lead a disciplined life,your weight loss and health goals will come easy.Always try to ensure that your body functions at its optimum at all the time.Inculcating healthy habits result in a healthy life.
Here are seven ways to lead a healthy, happy life :
- Cycling : Cycling is a great way to work out and breathe in fresh air .Cycling reduces the risks of heart diseases,diabetes and other lifestyle diseases.
- Do morning stretches : Stretching in the morning is a good habit. This can be done in your balcony or in the park close to your house.
- Take a screen-break : Go screen-free for some time. Take your eyes off the screen, whether it is computer or TV or mobile.Your eyes and brain need a screen break as it promotes general well-being and improves cognitive functioning and learning through socialising. You will only feel more productive at the end of each day by doing this.
- Use Honey instead of sugar : Honey promotes weight loss, good sleep, and is a natural energy source.
- Drink a glass of lukewarm water: A glass of lukewarm water with half a lemon squeezed can aid your digestion system. The Vitamin C in lemon also helps in building immunity and nourishing your brain and nerve cells.
- Eat dark chocolate : Eat about 100 grams of dark chocolate every day. It is less sweet and improves your cholesterol profile and helps in regulating blood sugar.It is also an anti-oxidant powerhouse.
- Include antioxidants in your diet : Anti-oxidants help you maintain good digestive health. Basil, cloves, cumin, parsley, cinnamon and oregano are some good sources of anti-oxidants . It helps to maintain your overall health and well-being in the most natural way.